Investing in a property that sits within a body corporate or ‘strata’ framework can be a very wise investment and/or…
What does a conveyancer do when you sell a house or property?
Get a Quote
It's quick and easy to get a quote.
Simply leave us your name, phone number and what you need quoted and one of our expert conveyancing solicitors will call you straight back.
How can Cairns Conveyancing Solicitors help me with my property sale?
Our expert local conveyancing team can help your property purchase run smoothly, on time, and without any surprises for you.
Our services include:
- Advising you on the contract terms, including those terms hidden in fine print which you may not be aware of.
- Drafting special conditions that may need to be included in your contract.
- Liaising with your mortgagee to ensure you are able to provide free and unencumbered title of the property at settlement.
- Negotiating with the buyer’s conveyancer if any issues arise as a result of the buyer’s inspections of the property.
- Preparing and certifying all legal documents.
- Meeting with you to sign necessary statutory forms.
- Liaising with your mortgagee and the other side to ensure settlement is completed on the agreed settlement date.
- Calculating settlement adjustments and preparing your settlement statement.
- At settlement, ensuring you receive the full purchase price before handing over title of the property.
- Making sure the conveyancing process is transparent.
Our team will keep you well informed, every step of the way. Find out what we can do for you.